- Quipco's Terra Waterproof Trekking shoes are a lightweight, versatile, comfortable and tough pair of wearables for short hikes and long treks in most terrains and on mountainous tracks. These are intermediate level shoes made for medium to hard hikes and treks.
The upper membrane is made from PU Suede, which in combination with the waterproof sock lining and waterproof membrane maintains the waterproofing properties of the shoes. The stitched tongue helps in withstanding water from entering into the shoe for long periods of time. The Midsole and Outsole are made of MD Eva foam and Duratec Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR), respectively which allow the sole to be tensile and durable but at the same time make the shoe lightweight and flexible.
- Lightweight, versatile, supportive, waterproof mid-height hiking shoe
- Ultra Durable, lightweight and flexible DURATEC TPR outer sole and MD Eva Midsole
- Tongue stitched for better waterproofing, fit and performance
- Reflective Tape on Back Hang Loop for high visibility.
- UPPER: PU + Rubber Toe
- LINING: Waterproof Sock Lining
- MIDSOLE: MD Eva Foam
- OUTSOLE: Duratec TPR
- WEIGHT: 980 gms (Size EU42)