Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Lanyards are durable, can be easily replaced without return service, and are offered in multiple connection types and length combinations. Replacement is a snap and can be completed in a few minutes. Have backup lanyards in stock to keep units in service with less downtime.
About: Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Lanyard
Perfect Descent Replacement Lanyards are made from high quality, 1-inch nylon webbing. The eye-catching yellow and black color scheme and built-in wear indicator make it easy to see when your lanyards are due for replacement.
- Easy to replace lanyards take minutes to change and can be performed in the field by the end-user.
- Choose the lanyard length that best meets your needs: 28 ft, 40 ft, or 53 ft (8.5 m, 12.2 m, or 16.1 m).
- High-quality nylon webbing is more user-friendly than cable-based systems and won't damage walls.
- The built-in wear indicator takes the guesswork out of knowing when it’s time to replace your lanyard.
- An anodized aluminum nozzle is integrated with the lanyard for durability and performance.
- Choose from 4 connection options:
- 3-stage aluminum swivel carabiner for corrosive environments or where weight reduction is needed,
- 3-stage steel alloy swivel carabiner for durability,
- Dual, 2-stage captive pin aluminum carabiners with nylon Y dogbone and integrated swivel (designed for competition use),
- Sewn loop for operator-supplied hardware including Self Belay and Belay Mate connectors. Chosen hardware should incorporate a swivel and must conform to the requirements of EN 362 and/or EN 12275 safety regulations.
NOTE: The user may replace long lanyards with shorter lanyards to accommodate lower mounting heights. Never replace a shorter lanyard with a longer lanyard as the unit will not operate properly. Longer lanyards can only be installed by C3 Manufacturing or an authorized service center.
- Weight: 1 - 2 lbs (0.45 - 1 kg)
- Lanyard Material(s): 1 in (2.5 cm) Wide Nylon Webbing
- Lanyard Breaking Strength: 3,500 lbs (15.6 kN)
- Lanyard Length(s): 28, 40, or 53 ft (8.5, 12.2, or 16.1 m)