Advanced water filter bottle ideal for travel, outdoor sports and emergencies.
- Protects against bacteria, parasites and microplastics, chlorine and organic chemical matter such as pesticides, herbicides and improves the water taste
- Lab-tested, durable, BPA free
- Long-lasting: the microbiological filter provides 5 years of safe water
- The ultimate travel companion – fill up your bottle anywhere. Used and tested all over the globe
*This product gives back: one purchase, one child, one year of clean water.*
LifeStraw Go includes advanced 2 stage filter (microbiological and carbon filters), bottle, cap with silicon mouthpiece and carabiner.
Filtration technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns) paired with an activated carbon filter
Hollow fiber filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters). Pores clog over time as the filter is used; reaching the end of life when water cannot pass through.
Carbon filter lifetime: 25 gallons (100 litres). With frequent use, recommended changing the filter every 3 months.
Bottle material: Tritan plastic, BPA free, dishwasher safe (once a filter is removed)
Total Weight with filter: 7.84 oz (0.49 lbs)
Bottle Capacity: 22 fl oz
Product size: 9.25” x 3.14”
Replaceable hollow fiber membrane and carbon filters available
User’s manual provided in English, French, German and Chinese
How It Works
The original ultralight backpack and travel-friendly “straw” filter, the LifeStraw makes contaminated water safe to drink by removing bacteria and parasites, preventing the majority of waterborne disease. Use it to drink directly from streams and lakes, or fill up a container and use your LifeStraw to enjoy clean water on the go. The LifeStraw has an unlimited shelf life and once opened can provide an individual with more than 5 years of safe drinking water.
The microbiological, hollow fiber membrane filters to 0.2 microns and removes:
• 99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli)
• 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
• 99.999% of microplastics