Gipfel Dras Sleeping Bag -30° C
Available on request
Dras Sleeping bag is a workhorse for extreme conditions.
- It can be used with Dras -10 degrees sleeping bag to be used in temperatures up to -40 degrees celsius.
- Features 90% pure imported goose down (Fill Power: minimum 550 CUIN). Treated and odorless.
- Our down is sourced from the food industry. The down complies with Responsible Down sourcing standards and does not support live plucking of birds
- Two-way snag-proof YKK zippers tested to -60° C
- A generous draft tube along the length of the zipper to prevent wind chills. The zipper is guarded by a storm flap.
- Advanced H- baffle construction ensures that the down does not get displaced sideways while using. This style of baffle construction also ensures that the down gets enough space to achieve its loft.
- Ripstop Nylon fabric with down proof coating.
- Filling type: Goose Down.
- Fill Weight: 1280 grams (Size: M)
- Sleeping bag weight: 1820 grams including compression sack.
- Hood is fitted with a cinch cord for tightening and reducing heat loss from the head
View full version of the site